abies nordmanniana, is the most popular and reliable of the non-drop varieties. It’s attractive fresh aroma, soft dark green needles and uniform shape make it our biggest selling tree every year.
abies frasieri, is a more compact tree with silver blue needles and a strong balsam fragrance. Its excellent need holding qualities and narrow compact shape make it popular with those of you who want something a little different.
1) All our trees are freshly cut so choose the tree you really like the look of.
2) Keep the tree outside until it is required indoors.
3) If you have had the tree longer than 1 week saw 5cm off the base of the trunk.
4) Bring the tree inside and place in a cool dry place insert the tree into a water holding stand away from direct or underfloor heat then remove the net.
5) Keep the water reservoir in the stand topped up regularly.
Trees are a perishable product and will (like cut flowers) deteriorate with time and so are non refundable .
If however, you do have a problem with your tree please can you notify us by e-mail of the problem as soon as possible and;
1) Return it to York Christmas trees within 14 days of purchase,
2) Provide proof of purchase,
3) Provide photos of the tree in situ showing the stand it has been put into.
We would like you to enjoy your Christmas tree and will try our best to resolve any issues.