Having reviewed the guidance received from Government and the BCTGA we understand that Christmas tree farms selling their own trees are classified as garden centres and so are allowed to open during the lockdown.
We are working on hard implementing our Covid control measures currently so that when we open, we can follow government guidelines and take all reasonable precautions to keep our customers and staff safe.
We want to make sure you can safely buy your Christmas tree so we have made some changes to help with this.
- We are offering click and collect & local delivery via our online shop now.
- From Wednesday 24th November onwards we will be opening our Socially distanced Christmas barn with the new layout for the sale of cut trees, pot grown trees, wreaths, stands, Christmas decorations and “Joes” logs, kindling and foliage.
- On three weekends we will open a field up for “Pick your own tree”, this can be booked online so we can manage numbers and help keep you safe.
- We have more trees than ever this year and will be cutting fresh ones every week so we will have fresh stock available every week.
To help ensure all our customers and staff stay safe we would like to ask the following of you;
- We are much quieter in the week than at weekends and are open from 9am to 7pm in the week so it would really help reduce queueing if you could try and avoid the peak time of Friday afternoon and Saturday and Sunday if this is at all possible.
- Please can you bring masks with you and put these on as soon as you leave the car.
- Please can you clean your hands at the sanitiser stations before entering the barn.
- Please can you stay in your family groups at all times.
- Please can you obey the 2m social distancing guidance at all times.
- Please can you obey the signs and follow the one way system.
- Please can you try and pay by card whenever possible as it is safer and easier than cash.
- Please can you get your car ready for the Christmas tree to be put into before coming to the site.
We really look forward to seeing you this Christmas and thank you for being understanding in these very difficult times.